jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tuna <tunathet...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ResourceAllocationException Trying to login into repository using JCA
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:16:03 GMT

Edgar,

Can I take you up on that offer to put the rar/war file on a public webserver?

I am getting a similar error when I tried to deploy jackrabbit to weblogic:

<Dec 1, 2006 10:52:36 AM EST> <Warning> <Connector> <BEA-190032> <<jackrabbit

ResourceAllocationException thrown by resource adapter on call to
ManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection():
"javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to create managed
connection: java.lang.NullPointerException

I've have weblogic-ra.xml in the rar file, but can figure out why there's a
NullPointerException.

Thanks,
Tuna