jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lei Zhou <L...@pointalliance.com>
Subject V1.1.1 source download file incomplete?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:05:36 GMT
Hi,
I just downloaded the jackrabbit-core-1.1.1-src.jar file from the website
(http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi), it seems that some class
files are missing. For example, there is only one class definition in
package org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.fulltext. But from the
binary jar file I could see a lot more.
I also noticed that the available class definitions in the download
jackrabbit-core-1.1.1-src.jar seem to match what is available on the
JavaDoc web pages. is there any other place that I can download the
complete code?
Thanks,
Lei