jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Kalka, Edyta" <Edyta.Ka...@pl.compuware.com>
Subject wrapping jcr request inside webdav request
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:47:00 GMT
Hello,

I am working for Eclipse Corona project.

We decided to use jackrabbit repository that would be accessed with the
use of webdav interface.

We are able to browse jackrabbit repository content with the use of
webdav clients (tested: eclipse site explorer, or dav explorer) but we
are not able to add/update any new resources - response containes 409
http error after such attempts (response message: "no definition found
in parent node's node type for new node: no matching child node
definition found for...").

I suppose the problem is related with not valid wrapping jcr request
inside webdav request (e.g. eclipse site explorer, when new resource is
being added, calls mkcol method sending only new resource name).

Therefore I would have the following questions:

* How should I build webdav request that would be correctly converted to
jcr request on the server side?

* How to define that new resource being created is a resource of given
custom (mixin) type?

* How to pass/set jcr properties withing webdav request?

For any help thanks in advance.

Best regards

Edyta Kalka