jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Martin <t...@fastforward.ch>
Subject SQL search in various paths
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:33:11 GMT
Dear Experts

I have stored different product informations in one base path but
different children paths.

What I am trying to achieve (but alas failing miserably) is to
combine the following two queries:

"SELECT * FROM nt:base where jcr:path like '"+productPage+"/%/color/
%/' and key like '"+colorSearch+"'"
"SELECT * FROM nt:base where jcr:path like '"+productPage+"/%/
material/%' and key like '"+materialSearch+"'"

so the result set would only include nodes that have _both_
information stored in the corresponding nodes.

I know my question might be vague but I still hope someone can give
me some guidance on how to obtain a solution to my most certainly (in
the eye of the expert) trivial problem.

Many thanks for your help!
Regards, Thomas