jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: NodeTypeRegistry.checkForReferencesInContent()
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:58:38 GMT
hi,
please note, that checkForReferencesInContent() is not really needed
for unregisterNodeTypes() to work. it's just safer to have it. just
uncomment the check if you are sure that no such content exists.

regards, toby

btw: if the search manager is configured, it's probably the easiest to
use it for searching for references.