jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anton_slutsky <aslut...@applevac.com>
Subject Re: NodeTypeRegistry.checkForReferencesInContent()
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:04:03 GMT

Yep, thats pretty much what we did to start with.  Commenting out the "throw"
will do the trick, but it's very dangerous.  It can leave the repository in
a very weird state with typeless nodes hanging around.  Such a state is a
very probable possibility for us, so we went ahead and implemented the
method to work for our environment.