jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anton_slutsky <aslut...@applevac.com>
Subject NodeTypeRegistry.checkForReferencesInContent()
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:38:57 GMT

I'm wondering if anyone's actively working on implementing the
checkForReferencesInContent() method (quoted below).  Because if not, we'd
like to contribute source.  unregisterNodeTypes() doesnt work without it.
Makes it a bit of a pain to write unit tests as well as some application
functionality.  Please let me know if anyone's doing this already so we dont
duplicate effort.

protected void checkForReferencesInContent(QName nodeTypeName)
            throws RepositoryException {
        throw new RepositoryException("not yet implemented");
    }

Thanks,
Anton