jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nopalin <ivan.pera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying on jboss
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:25:46 GMT

Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
> The class is inside the jackrabbit-jca-1.1.1.jar found within the jca rar
> file.
>
> The current unit test issue is caused by JCR-529, where there's a
> question about the whether the current code or the unit test is
> correct. Until the issue is resolved, you can build the latest sources
> by adding the -Dmaven.test.skip=true option to the build command.
>
> Note however that there are no post-1.1.1 changes related to the issue
> you describe. It sounds like a local deployment problem, but I'm no
> JBoss expert so unfortunately I can't offer more ideas on how to fix
> things. Perhaps some of the JBoss people on this list will chime in.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

No it is not.

i did this to show all the jars inside the rar:  jar tf
jackrabbit-jca-1.1.1.rar  :
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/ra.xml
META-INF/LICENSE.txt
META-INF/README.txt
repository.xml
jackrabbit-core-1.1.1.jar
concurrent-1.3.4.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
jcr-1.0.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.0.jar
log4j-1.2.8.jar
lucene-1.4.3.jar
derby-10.1.3.1.jar

i can't see any jar with name  *jca*, however, a friend made this script
wich we can find a class inside a jar:

Script
---------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
#
# Samuel Ventura <samuel.ventura@yeico.com>
# This utility tracks a class name on every
# jar in the given path

if [ -z "$2" ]; then
        echo "Usage: $0 path classname";
        exit 1;
fi

export CLASSNAMETOFIND=$2
find "$1" -name "*.jar" | gawk '{ print "echo " $0 " && unzip -l " $0 " |
grep " ENVIRON["CLASSNAMETOFIND"]  }' | sh