jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From vetalok <veta...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-threding, Node.restore() method
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:22:04 GMT

Hi all
I have a code like:
    Repository repository = new TransientRepository();
    new JCRThread(repository.login(...)).start();
    new JCRThread(repository.login(...)).start();
Each JCRThread must to do
    Node.restore() method
I have 5 threads, they all are doing Node.restore() method.
If I run my programm 2 or more times my program is hanging (first launch may
hang too).
My repository.xml and workspace.xml are configured for the hsqldb.
IMHO the prb is concurrent access to DB (DB.lock file).

How can I resolve this problem?
Is this jackrabbit problem?

Other jcr implementation (non-jackrabbit) works fine.