jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From krispyjala <krispyj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with repository initialization.
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:48:20 GMT

Thanks for replying Jukka.  I found the culprit of my problem.  It turns out
we are using multiple applicationContext-*.xml to define our
spring/hibernate definitions, and I defined all the repository settings in
applicationContext-service.xml.  Now, there are other context files that
import applicationContext-service.xml and that's why there's always the
.lock file--the repository's getting initialized twice.  I corrected the
problem by using a separate context file that doesn't import anything and
now it works like a charm.  And yes turning on spring log to DEBUG level
really helps in debugging this problem :)

Cheers,
Kris.