jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Vitaliy Obmanjuk" <veta...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I get access to repository using multi-threading mechanism?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:01:18 GMT
Hi experts!
Can someone give me the answer to the question "How can I get access to
repository using multi-threading mechanism?"
If I run 1 thread I have no errors.
If I run 2 threads I have:
==============
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home at ....\bin\repository
appears to be in use since the file at ....bin\repository\.lock is locked by
another process.
What is the simplest way to do it (excluding RMI)?
Can I configure my repository.xml for the 2 threads?

The same code (login and add node) must be implemented by 2 threads.

Thanks for advise.
--
Best regards,
Vitaliy