jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying on jboss
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:37:48 GMT
Hi,

On 12/19/06, Nopalin <ivan.perales@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am really really noob with jackrabbit and i am having some problems with
> it under jboss.
> [...]
> 2006-12-18 21:20:18,497 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem
> starting service
> jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jackrabbit-jca-1.1.1.rar'
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAResourceAdapter
> [...]
> i found that JCAResourceAdapter is in package org.apache.jackrabbit.jca, but
> those classes are not in the jars inside jackrabbit-jca-1.1.1.rar.

The class is inside the jackrabbit-jca-1.1.1.jar found within the jca rar file.

> Well i tried to compile from the sources, i checked jackrabbit out the
> lastest version and i did  mvn install, all went good, only 1 test problem:

The current unit test issue is caused by JCR-529, where there's a
question about the whether the current code or the unit test is
correct. Until the issue is resolved, you can build the latest sources
by adding the -Dmaven.test.skip=true option to the build command.

Note however that there are no post-1.1.1 changes related to the issue
you describe. It sounds like a local deployment problem, but I'm no
JBoss expert so unfortunately I can't offer more ideas on how to fix
things. Perhaps some of the JBoss people on this list will chime in.

BR,

Jukka Zitting