jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception after calling webdav search command
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:58:12 GMT
Hi,

On 12/15/06, Kalka, Edyta <Edyta.Kalka@pl.compuware.com> wrote:
> After calling webdav search command where search query is: "//element(*,
> corona:directory)", I received the following exception:
> [...]
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> [...]
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRow.getValues(ServerRow.java:58)
> [...]
> What is the reason of such exception?

The problem is that for some reason the getValues() method of the
underlying Row returns an array with one or more null values. Can you
try the query without using the RMI layer and check the results?

> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
> It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named
> addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose
> it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
> then destroy it.

Note that you are posting to a public mailing list, thus also the
contents of your message is public and the above disclaimer doesn't
make much sense.

BR,

Jukka Zitting