jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: V1.1.1 source download file incomplete?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:12:54 GMT

On 12/7/06, Lei Zhou <LeiZ@pointalliance.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded the jackrabbit-core-1.1.1-src.jar file from the website
> (http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi), it seems that some class
> files are missing. For example, there is only one class definition in
> package org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.fulltext. But from the
> binary jar file I could see a lot more.

Many of the query classes are generated from JavaCC grammar files by
the build system. Run "maven jar" and look for target/generated-src.

> I also noticed that the available class definitions in the download
> jackrabbit-core-1.1.1-src.jar seem to match what is available on the
> JavaDoc web pages. is there any other place that I can download the
> complete code?

The javadocs at http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api-1/ is based on the
1.0 release. We haven't updated the Javadocs there as the main reason
for having them on the web site is as documentation of the public
interfaces in org.apache.jackrabbit.api.

Would it be useful to have full javadocs of each release available on
the Jackrabbit web site? We can do that if there's demand.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message