jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Przemo Pakulski <przemyslaw.pakul...@cognifide.com>
Subject Re: Connection data in workspace
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:38:43 GMT
Hi,

There is JIRA issue registered for such feature - 'Allow to inherit
workspace configuration from repository level template'
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-599) and proposal solution.

Vote for that issue, then there will be a chance that this improvement
will be included in next releases.

Thanks, Przemo