jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA and JCR
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:07:58 GMT
#: John Mettraux changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 12/7/2006 12:56
AM) :#
> On 12/7/06, Srepfler Srgjan <srgjan.srepfler@lnksystem.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Are there any plans to take the best from JPA and JCR? Would it be
>> possible to take an existing JPA annotated model, map it to the basic
>> classes of JCR in order to map it to the persistence layer and
>> eventually introduce other annotations that could be JCR specific. What
>> do you guys think?
>> Srgjan
>>

> Hi Srgjan,
>
> maybe you should have a look at Graffito jcr-mapping :
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/jcr-mapping/index.html
>

> Best regards,

Today I have discussed a bit about JCR and JPA with Patrick Linskey (OpenJPA) and I would
say that
at the first glance it would make a lot of sense to look into this direction. I will try to
keep you
updated about the results of this first discussion.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.