jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Webdav SearchMethod and xpath query
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:53:21 GMT
Darren Hartford wrote:
> I'm not aware of the SPI contribution, I've just been working with what
> is available within the 1.1 Jackrabbit release. I haven't taken a look,
> but would the SPI contribution work with MS clients as well (VB, VBA,
> .NET)?

i don't think so... the SPI basically has nothing to
do with webDAV, except that we temporarily use webdav
as transport layer for something not related to webDAV.
so: it's just an example that uses the mentioned search request.

> //sv:node[@sv:name='jcr:root']

what do you want to search for?

the 'sv' prefix looks strange to me... isn't that one reserved
for the system-view?

angela