jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Moales <mmoa...@fluent.com>
Subject Configuring workspaces
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:43:29 GMT

 From what I can tell, it appears that when I run jackrabbit, it pulls
workspace configuration data from a workspace.xml file.  Since I didn't
create that file, I'm assuming it was created from the default settings
in my repository.xml.  However, when I modify my workspace settings in
repository.xml, the settings are ignored unless I go and delete my
workspace directory.  My question is this:

Is there a way to force jackrabbit to pickup the new workspace settings
in repository.xml without deleting the workspace directory or do I have
to go and modify the workspace.xml file by hand?

View raw message