jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Noah Vihinen <nvihi...@maven.net>
Subject Re: Persistence of Event Listeners
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:34:11 GMT
Thanks - I'll just keep a session open for the lifetime of the
repository, as suggested.  I didn't know if there was a way that was
better than this, as in production, this session may be open for a
months.  Also, to span repository restarts, I plan on serializing my
'persistent' event listeners to repository nodes, and re-initializing
these listeners with each restart.

Thanks for the help,
Noah