jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: Webdav SearchMethod and xpath query
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:14:24 GMT
I'm trying to do a search similar to
"/jcr:root//*[@F:ORIGINNUMBER='555-555-5555']", the same one I've been
trying to get converted from an existing DASL <basicsearch> query.

I have an Slide/WebDAV environment already in place that has proven to
work, and I'm trying to replicate the functionality with Jackrabbit in
both Java and MS clients.

The @F:ORIGINNUMBER, or FAX:ORIGINNUMBER, nodetype has already been
created and I can see it in the metadata (using the XMLPersistence).
I've been using the other two xpath queries to try to get basic
functionality working and not having success with that either.

What is a basic query should I try? <xpath>//element(*,rep:root)</xpath>
produces the same error.  The //sv:node query was from the javadoc.

View raw message