jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: Webdav SearchMethod and xpath query
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:11:55 GMT
I'm not aware of the SPI contribution, I've just been working with what
is available within the 1.1 Jackrabbit release. I haven't taken a look,
but would the SPI contribution work with MS clients as well (VB, VBA,
.NET)?

Based on what you provided back, I did make some changes that seemed to
have shown progress.

*SearchMethod smethod = new SearchMethod(mypath,query,
javax.jcr.query.Query.XPATH);

And on the query itself removed the day.com namespace:

String schreibquery="<D:searchrequest xmlns:D=\"DAV:\">" +
"<xpath>//element(*,rep:root)</xpath>" +
"</D:searchrequest>";

String modquery="<D:searchrequest xmlns:D=\"DAV:\">" +
"<xpath>//sv:node[@sv:name='jcr:root']</xpath>" +
"</D:searchrequest>";

The new error is:

*"Number of location steps must be > 0"