jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: repository portability
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:36:37 GMT
El mié, 06-12-2006 a las 09:34 +0100, Tobias Bocanegra escribió:
> > More or less.... The text data files are platform dependant encoding.
> which ones?

I create an repository under Windows with a "nt:file" node. The content
is a string with some latin-1 and greek chars. I make an backup (a tar
archive) and restore it on Linux. But, the greek chars are not readed
correctly.

Attached is the repository definition, the test code (read and write)
and the repository backuped from Windows.

Note: I make a tar from the repository directory, not an repository
export.
--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>