jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking existence of the repository
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:11:05 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I had a similar issue (on the backup tool), maybe it could be a good
addition to write a small method to check for the existence of a specific
NodeType and a Namespace.

It seems to be a common use case and catching exception for this is not a
good practice, although not JCR compliant.

If you are OK, with it, I will open a JIRA issue so we can discuss it
further.

BR,
Nico