jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jde...@21technologies.com
Subject Jackrabbit wih commons-logging instead of slf4j
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:40:53 GMT
I'm working on a project that is already using commons logging.  We
recently added Jackrabbit and would like to be able to remove the slf4j
dependency in Jackrabbit so that we do not have two different loggers.  Is
there any way to configure Jackrabbit to use commons-logging instead of
slf4j? Or, is there an existing wrapper or implementation of slf4j over
commons-logging? I know that slf4j has built in support for
commons-logging, however, this would have the opposite effect... I could
use it to make the rest of my project use slf4j instead of making
Jackrabbit use commons-logging.  I am relatively new to playing around
with the different logging libraries, so I appreciate the input.
Thanks,
Joe.