jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Srinivasa Mohan \(HCL Financial Services\)" <Srinivasa.Mo...@hcl.in>
Subject "two many links" error - Jackrabbit/Redhat
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:02:24 GMT
Hi

I am using jackrabbit since its early draft version, I deployed the repository on a red hat
Linux machine and I was using that since last one year, now the repository size has grown
up around 6 GB and when I create a new document it comes with an error "two many links", this
is because jackrabbit is not able to create a new directory to store the version information.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Srinivasa Mohan

Disclaimer:
recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in
HCL or its affiliates.
/ or publication of
If you have
any mail and
attachments please check them for viruses and defect