jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "dan" <danz8...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: RowIterator loop is slow?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:09:44 GMT
I've seen some discussion on slow performace on Window box. But those are
about using LocalFileSystem on Windows. In my case, the repository uses
SimpleDBPersistenceManager and DBFileSystem (DB2).
I thought about maybe Lucene index on Windows file system is also slow to
search with, but since I've already got the RowIterator/NodeIterator, I
guess looping through the iterators has nothing to do with Lucene index.
Is that correct?
Thanks
Dan