jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Navigating to a parent in a versioned node
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:49:10 GMT
Hi all.

I wanted to know how I could take a version of a node, and walk up to its
parent - ie when a node was versioned, it had a parent X: when I then look
at the nt:version node in the history, I get the old conten from
jcr:frozenNode - how do I then get the parent? (getParent gives me the
version history, or somesuch - not the parent as it was at the time).

I think its really a hole in my understanding.

Michael.