jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: defaultprimarytype doesn't work
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:04:50 GMT
On 11/23/06, Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloffzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In my cnd-file i add defaultprimarytypes to all my nodes, but when i add the
> nodes using JackRabbit they are put in the repository as nt:unstructured.
> Does anyone have an idea?

i quickly tested with your node types, here's the code:

            Node cms = root.addNode("kronos:root", "kronos:cms");
            Node conf = cms.addNode("kronos:configuration");
            Node users = cms.addNode("kronos:users");

            dumpTree(cms, System.out);

here's the output:

[node] + /kronos:cms_root
	[prop] + jcr:primaryType kronos:cms
	[node] + /kronos:configuration
		[prop] + jcr:primaryType kronos:configuration
	[node] + /kronos:users
		[prop] + jcr:primaryType kronos:users

as you can see from the output both child nodes
(kronos:configuration & kronos:users) have the correct
primary types.

can you provide a small test case or sample code that
demonstrates your problem?

cheers
stefan