jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unregistering a custom node
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:12:16 GMT
hi abhinav

On 11/14/06, Abhinav Mishra <amishra@mdes.ms.gov> wrote:
> Hi,
> I had created a custom node type and I want to add some more non-mandatory
> properties to it. Is it possible?

trivial node type modifications (i.e. those that do not affect the
consistency of existing content) are currently supported. see

adding non-mandatory properties are considered trivial changes.
see http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api-1/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/NodeTypeDefDiff.html
for more details.

> I have tried the NodeTypeRegistry.unregisterNodeType method for
> unregistering  and then re registering the node with new properties. The
> error message indicates that this method is not yet implemented.
> Please help.

try NodeTypeRegistry.reregisterNodeType(NodeTypeDef) instead of

> Abhinav

View raw message