jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Versioning question
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:25:55 GMT
yes, there is: you need to make them: OnParentVersion = VERSION.
this means, that their existence is recorded in version of T1 but not
there contents (if they are mix:versionable, also) i know the
versioning section in jsr170 is a bit confusing, but after having read
it 20 times, i start to understand it :-)

regards, toby