jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceAllocationException Trying to login into repository using JCA
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:57:53 GMT
Hi tim,

 The client code shouldn't be aware of the JCA code, you should be
able to connect to jackrabbit with the following code:

repo = (Repository)ctx.lookup("jackrabbit");
Session session = repo.login([credentials]);

Remember to put the weblogic descriptor inside the rar file
(META-INF/weblogic-ra.xml) to make it work.
download it from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jca/deploy/weblogic/weblogic-ra.xml?revision=448000&view=markup

In case it doesn't work let me know and I'll put the the rar file and
a client war in a public web server for you to download.

br,
edgar