jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From James Hang <jh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Versioning question
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:49:46 GMT

What if I don't want T2 and T3 to have version history at all?  So that I can
modify them as independent non-versionable nodes (no checkout/checkin
required).  Is this possible to do?  I guess maybe what might make more
sense in my case is if I just put T2 and T3 nodes outside of the T1
hierarchy and just have a references to them....