jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit JCA 1.1 from ibiblio - wrong jcr dependency
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:07:26 GMT
Hi,

On 11/22/06, Darren Hartford <dhartford@ghsinc.com> wrote:
> Hmm...I thought the pom.xml for the Jackrabbit JCA got fixed, but it
> didn't get updated.
>
> Could someone update the pom.xml to replace from:
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>jsr170</groupId>
> <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
> <version>1.0</version>
> </dependency>
>
> To:
> <dependency>
> <groupId>javax.jcr</groupId>
> <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
> <version>1.0</version>
> </dependency>

There's still an unresolved license issue with the JCR API jars being
distributed from the central Maven repository. See the following
issues for the details and current status:

   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1050

Until either Day grants an extra license for Maven distribution of the
JCR jars (as discussed in JCR-592 by Roy) or the issue is resolved in
some other way, we won't be updating the POM dependencies.

BR,

Jukka Zitting