jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit Stateless mode
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:39:51 GMT
Hi,

On 11/14/06, keogaa-jackrabbbit@yahoo.fr <keogaa-jackrabbbit@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I would like use jackrabbit with a stateless mode.
> I am develloping  a webservice application and i need
> a state less request when i call my service. I have
> got several machine behind a load balancing.
> How to desactivate cache system ?

I assume you mean that you don't want to keep a JCR Session around
across multiple requests. The easiest way to achieve this is simply to
login and logout per each request. Using a session pool might also be
appropriate if you are mostly doing reads without built-in access
controls.

Note that even though there is an experimental clustering feature in
the Jackrabbit SVN trunk, it's probably not yet ready for production
use so you'll need to place the Jackrabbit repository on one server
machine and use RMI or some other remoting mechanism to access it from
other servers.

BR,

Jukka Zitting