jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject using lucene 2.0
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:57:29 GMT
I have a stand-alone program that needs to access the jackrabbit jcr
repository, and convert it into our format. As a result, this program needs
lucene version 2.0 to run without errors. Since the jackrabbit portion uses
lucene version 1.4.3, I am not able to make it work.

I looked at the archives, and found the suggestion of running jackrabbit as
a server, etc. I have a doubt regarding this:
The program that is calling the repository is not a web-client. It is a
simple program that can be run from DOS. In that case, what should I do? All
the suggestions indicate that I should make this a servlet, that can call
the jackrabbit repository server. Is that the only option?

Thanks in advance,
Sridhar