jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with importing using Document View - why is xmlns needed again? and how do I import non well-formed xml?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:29:18 GMT
This is the namespace declarations I am talking about.

(sample Document View)
<aa:ents jcr:primaryType="aa:Ents" xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0" xmlns:mix="
http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0" xmlns:aa="http://aaa.com/test">
<aa:ent jcr:primaryType="aa:EntityType" aa:title="AA_Magnolia">
</aa:ent>
..
..
</aa:ents>

If I try to import this above XML without any any of the xmlns definitions
under aa:ents, I get an exception saying "prefix aa mapping not found". But
the thing is that the mappings are all present. If I try to add a mapping
for aa programmatically, it gives an error saying "mapping already present".

It's just that when the import happens, the mappings are "not seen" by the
method, and I need to specify them explicitly again here...which I don't
want to do.

That's the problem I am facing. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sridhar