jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: SQL example to replace basicsearch
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:51:04 GMT
It looked like the SQL-equivalent would be more similar to
<basicsearch>, which was why I was hoping for an example.  Also, I was
looking for the example to include <searchrequest> header piece and the
SQL namespace, as I can find no references as to what the JCR-170 SQL
namespace is supposed to look like nor any tutorial/documentation on
using the JCR-170 SQL from the HTTP/ webDAV search standpoint, only from
within the JCR API.

I'm attempting to document how to migrate from Jakarta Slide to Apache
Jackrabbit based on using WebDAV as the common interface
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV, and unfortunately hitting
several barriers that need to be overcome. ;-)

-D