jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: WebDAV
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:47:01 GMT
There already is some basic WebDAV support, however search features
through DASL <basicsearch> aren't available yet.

I've put in a jira regarding the <basicsearch>, which I think is one of
the last outstanding items before being able to fully use a webdav
client in front of Jackrabbit. I took a look at it, but my skill/time I
really can't create a reasonable <basicsearch> interface but some of the
better developers have had discussions about this.

-D