jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Moss" <david.m...@infoflow.co.uk>
Subject Unable to define node type without child nodes in CND
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:35:19 GMT
Am I correct in thinking that it's not possible to define a node type that
only contains properties (i.e. no child nodes) in CND?

I've tried:

<namespace= 'http://www.mynamespace.co.uk/namespace'>
<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
[namespace:document] > nt:file
    - namespace:name (string) mandatory

but I get an error 'Missing '[' delimiter for beginning of node type name
...' when the parser comes to processing the next node in my list of
definitions.

however, if I do something like:

<namespace= 'http://www.mynamespace.co.uk/namespace'>
<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
[namespace:document] > nt:file
    - namespace:name (string) mandatory
   + namespace:arbitraryNode (namespace:arbNodeType)

it works.

Have I done something obviously wrong here, or is it actually not possible
to define a node type with no child nodes?

Thanks in advance