jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy J Brown" <tbrown...@earthlink.net>
Subject ResourceAllocationException Trying to login into repository using JCA
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:27:05 GMT
Hello,

I am getting close to accessing Jackrabbit from Weblogic, however, I am
running into the following error:

Trying to login into the repo and get a jcr session ------

<Nov 7, 2006 11:59:27 AM EST> <Warning> <Connector> <BEA-190032> <<
jackrabbit >

ResourceAllocationException thrown by resource adapter on call to
ManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection():

"javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to create
managed connection:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Configuration was registered that can
handle the configuration named Jackrabbit ">

No Configuration was registered that can handle the configuration named
JackrabbIt

It appears that I am able to get the jackrabbit handle, but I cannot log
into the repository and get this error.

Does anyone have an example that shows how to connect to a jackrabbit
resource adapter?

Thanks,

Tim