jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManagers Benchmark
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:42:03 GMT
Hi Joseph,

Excellent ideas.

I could use the JCR test suite and add some stress testing (ie 10 000 nodes,
importing XML). This way I could also compare different JCR implementation
according to different needs + JR different PM (I am currently more
interested in the Persistence Manager but this test suite can be easily
exteneded later).

What kind of stress test should be needed?

Should I put this result on the wiki or on a different web site? Same
question for the source code of the test?

Nicolas

--
a+
Nico