jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using importXML with existing content
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:55:44 GMT
Hi,

I guess this comes from this code snippets:

   if (def.isAutoCreated() && entExisting.includesNodeType(ntName)) {
                        // this node has already been auto-created,
                        // no need to create it
                        node = existing;
                    } else {
                        throw new ItemExistsException(itemOps.safeGetJCRPath
(existing.getNodeId()));
                    }

Basically, you have some children properties on auto create. Can you confirm
this please?

Nico