jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using importXML with existing content
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:28:23 GMT
Hi Mike,

So you want overwrite the nodes? Which flag did you put on: replace existing
or remove existing?

How would you manage concurrent updates (if there are any)?

I have worked on a refactoring of the WorkspaceImporter (waiting to be
reviewed) and the current version does consult the UUID behavior flag. Can
you please send me the exception stack you have?

Another solution is to use the backup tool :) but it would export all of
your workspace which might not be a good idea (depending on the size)

BR
Nico