jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Java Prog" <javapri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filters for indexing XML and HTML
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:46:41 GMT
Thank you Marcel.
This has indeed solved my problem with XML filtering.
However HTML has different issue:
in org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.HTMLParser.java

in method filterAndJoin, there is a line:

                if (!Character.isLetter(c)) {

that actually filters out numbers. I have changed it to

                if (!Character.isLetterOrDigit(c)) {

and it works ok. I am not sure why only letters were allowed
to be indexed? Is there something that I am missing?

Thank you!