jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Java Prog" <javapri...@gmail.com>
Subject Persistence managers and file storage
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:51:56 GMT
Dear all,
I use SimpleDBPersistanceManager as persistence manager.
When file (2-3 mb in size) is checked in all other operations
are halted until it is stored. It presume that this occurs
due to a single connection to the database.
I would like to know does someone has similar experience and
what to do in such case? For small files (100 -200kb) it seems to
be OK.

Also, I would like if someone can clarify cqfs licence?
What is meant by free to use but not open source?
In which cases I can use it in my application?

Regards