jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManagers Benchmark
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:42:36 GMT
On 10/28/06, Ottinger, Joseph <jottinger@techtarget.com> wrote:
> Sure, although I don't think that the presence of more than one binary
> type is really important - after all, what you're really doing is
> storing data from an inputstream into the repository (and retrieving it)
> - the actual data and datatype aren't really important.

Weirdly enough (and hopefully my memory is not bad again), I read that
reading node-types in a concurrent app has some impact.

Guys, I would really appreciate if we can concentrate our efforts...
and I really think there will be better chances to have something
working. Let's start a new thread if we need some more ideas and I am
strongly suggesting to create a public project for this.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.