jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject XPath queries for versions
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:45:40 GMT
Hi!

According to the specification, if an implementation is supporting
versioning, then this is stored in a special version storage area,
which must be exposed in each workspace under
/jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage.

I am wondering if you can use normal XPath queries upon this tree?

Also, I am a bit confused by the fact that according to the spec each
workspace has an unique root node: /jcr:root, but in case the
implementation supports versioning it pretty much looks like each
workspace has in fact 2 root nodes: /jcr:root and /jcr:system. Am I
getting things wrongly?

many thanks in advance,

./alex
--