jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Localization
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:39:53 GMT
On 10/16/06, Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloffzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are creating a CMS using Wicket and JackRabbit and we want te make the
> CMS with multiple languages. At least that is what we may do if we have the
> time

I see here 2 different problems:

- supporting i18n/l12n in your application (and for this you should
check your frameworks)
- storing/retrieving localized data in a JCR

For the second problem it is a matter on how you define and structure
your nodes/properties. Other than this, JCR is working with UTF-8 so
you should not have other problems.

hth,

./alex
--