jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grims...@idainfront.se>
Subject failed to read custom node type definitions stored in custom_nodetypes.xml
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:56:25 GMT
I execute the following code on an empty repository first time the server is started:

JackrabbitNodeTypeManager manager =
  (JackrabbitNodeTypeManager)session.getWorkspace().getNodeTypeManager();
InputStream nodeTypes = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(res);
manager.registerNodeTypes(nodeTypes, JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_X_JCR_CND);
session.save();

This seems to work as the tests passes. However when restarting the server I get the following
error:

Error creating a Connection Factory from class 'org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory'.
Reason: javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed to create session: internal error: failed
to read custom node type definitions stored in custom_nodetypes.xml:

custom_nodetypes.xml exists but is empty. I use jackrabbit JCA.

Do I get this error because the repository isn't shut down correctly? Should I do repository.shutdown()
or should that be handled by the connector?

Thanks,
Magnus Grimsell