jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with Oracle
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:50:40 GMT
On 10/30/06, Guy Spillman <gspillman@hal-inc.com> wrote:
> Have created a new user/schema to test with.  The same
> problem exists.  Oracle did not log anything to it's
> alert log.  It has no problems with initializing and
> using it's tables the first time.  The problem exists
> when you restart the server and it tries to access an
> existing empty file (/.locks).

very weird indeed. i debugged the code and verified
that the empty /.locks file is successfully read using
rs.getBinaryStream()...

i hate to admit it but i am currently out of ideas/possible
explanations.

if you can distill a simple isolated test case that demonstrates
your issue i'd give it another try,

cheers
stefan